How to make a video your Wallpaper in Windows 10?
Are you too asking this question?
Lots of Tech4en viewers have asked this question to us.
Today we bring you a detailed article on how anyone can set video desktop background in Windows 10.
Why Set Video for Desktop Background in Windows 10?
Microsoft Windows is among the most customizable operating systems out there.
There are a wide variety of tools and customization options available for Windows that lets you personalize the look and feel of your computer.
However, when it comes to Windows 10 wallpaper, many people think that there are no much customization options.
One of the customization options for Windows is the ability to set a video wallpaper Windows 10.
Before answering the question on how to make a video my wallpaper or how to make a video my desktop background, what do we exactly mean by video Windows 10 background?
You can set MP4 as wallpaper for Windows 10.
This way, a video file will always be playing as your desktop background.
So, if you are bored of static Windows 10 wallpaper images, then you can try setting MP4 as wallpaper for a change.
How to Make a Video Your Wallpaper Windows 10 [Set MP4 as Wallpaper]?
There are different methods Windows 10 users can follow to set video as background in Windows 10.
Below we have listed out the video wallpaper Windows 10 methods.
Method 1: Use PUSH Video Wallpaper for Windows 10
PUSH Video Wallpaper tool is a software that does as exactly it says.
The software allows you to set a video file as the wallpaper of your Windows computer.
Below are the steps to set video background in Windows using PUSH Wallpaper tool.
- Download push video wallpaper 4.51 latest version from here.
- After finishing the PUSH Entertainment video wallpaper download and installing it, launch the application.
- To set live screensavers using PUSH video wallpaper software, click on the “+” symbol.
- Now, browse and select a video wallpaper to set as your desktop live wallpaper.
- If you have a short clip, click on the loop control tool to repeat the clip.
You get more control over the live screensavers on Windows, such as the ability to change the intervals of video looping, mute/control the volume, etc. You can also create a playlist of videos to play as Windows live screensavers.
Method 2: Set Live Screensavers on Windows using VLC
Well, when we provide VLC as a method to apply video as wallpaper on Windows, you might be thinking that we’ll recommend launching the video using the application and leaving it playing in the background.
Even though that is indeed an option, there is another way you can set video wallpaper on Windows using the VLC media player.
Below is how you can utilize the VLC open-source media player to set live video wallpaper on Windows.
- Download and install VLC open-source media player for Windows from here.
- Now, open the video file that you wish to set as live desktop wallpaper using VLC.
- Once the video starts playing, click the right-mouse-button.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, click on “Video” and then click on “Set as Wallpaper”.
That’s it. The video you selected will become the video wallpaper of your Windows desktop.
Method 3: Set Live Background in Windows 10 using Wallpaper Engine
Wallpaper Engine is an application available on Steam that allows you to set beautiful live screensavers on Windows.
To set live wallpapers on Windows using Wallpaper Engine 2020, follow these steps:
- Download and install Wallpaper Engine on Windows from here.
- Launch Wallpaper Engine and then select any live wallpaper of your choice.
- Set it as your desktop background.
Now you have finished setting up a live wallpaper on Windows 10 using Wallpaper Engine.
We hope you found this article informative.
Did we miss out any other methods to set live Windows 10 wallpaper video file?
Do mention them as comments below to help others.