Download Periscope for Windows:
Periscope is one of the most popular social messaging apps out there. It was developed for live video streaming and television administration by the developers of the social networking app Twitter. This app is available for Android as well as iOS Operating System users. However, it is still not available for Windows as of now.
Twitter, being the quintessential spokesperson for several people and personalities around the world, there are times when users would like to go live to their fans via video calling. Hence, with the help of Periscope this could be easily achieved. However, this can be a limitation for Windows system users.
Features of Periscope
Here are some of the features of Periscope which says why it is one of the best app for live video streaming. In this post we’ll be talking about how to Download Periscope for Windows.
1) With the help of Periscope, you can reach an unending list of individuals around the world. You can easily send a single tweet to each and every user who is a part of the telecast and also your supporters.
2) You could easily record and replay your recordings. This video is then available for 24 hours, the timing for which it can be shared or replayed as per your liking and preference.
3) The size of the app is quite small (8.1 MB) which makes it pretty easy and quick to download and install.
4) In addition to all of the above, Periscope helps you to get in touch with individuals who has similar hobbies and talents like you. You may also later on unfollow individuals who do not really need to know when you go live. Hence, this app makes your app pretty hassle-free.
5) It has a much cleaner client interface as compared to several other counterparts available in the market.
Now that we have understood the importance of Periscope, I have tried to enlist below a couple of ways by which you could make Periscope available for your Windows System.
How to Download Periscope for Windows and Install Periscope on Windows System?
One thing you need to keep in mind here is that you could install Periscope on your system only if you have a Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows XP version. This version is pretty simple and won’t take you long before you too go live with your Twitter followers.
Method 1: Using Bluestacks download Periscope for Windows
1) Download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. As you know, an emulator basically helps you to convert any Android or iOS file into and file which is compatible with your Windows system. This helps in running apps on a Windows System which has been designed for the Android and iOS environment. So, if any of your favorite Android app is not support on a Windows client, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
2) Once you have download the application, you need to double-click on the app icon to make it run on your Windows System or PC.
3) You will now be asked to login into the Application in order to download and make the Android Apps on your PC. You can login into this application using your Google username and Password.
4) Once the login is successful, you will find the search bar at the top of the screen. Type ‘Periscope’ into this search bar and press Enter.
5) What the BlueStacks application does here is searches the Google Play Store for the applications that are similar to the keyword entered by you. Once the search results appear, you can find the Official Periscope App at the top of the search results. In order to authenticate the same, you can search for the developer’s name. If the developer’s name is ‘Twitter Inc.’ you’ve hit BINGO!
6) After you have found the official periscope app on Android, click on the download button to download the file on your system. Once the download is complete, double-click on the application to complete the installation process. Wait for the downloading and installation procedure to complete. This procedure is so simple – you don’t really need a tutorial to understand it.
Method 2: Using APK download Periscope for Windows
In case the above method does not work, you could use the following method which is equally easy and simple to understand.
In this method, we will make use of the Periscope APK file which can be used to download apps on Windows and Mac.
In order to download the app, you could follow the link here.
Now all you need to do is double-click on the Periscope APK file to open with Bluestacks APK installer. The successive steps further are simple – you need to search for Periscope in the search bar and voila, you can have yourself you very own Periscope account which you could use to connect with your followers.
Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded the Periscope App for your Windows System.
I hope this tutorial will prove to be helpful for you. You were able to download Periscope for Windows.
Periscope has several benefits which are as follows –
Periscope has a much cleaner user interface as compared to several of its counterparts. Hence, the user experience achieved in phenomenal.
2) 24-hour time period
Information available on Periscope is available for a period of 24 hours. Hence, you could easily replay you live-stream as per your liking.
3) It’s absolutely live
Users can view their favourite streams at the same moment, without having to wait for even a minute.
With so many advantages to offer, Periscope App needs to be on your Windows System ASAP. If you like what you see so far, then you can download this app easily using the above method. You could even mention any issues faced by you during the download Periscope for Windows below and we might just help you out!
Download Periscope for Windows
Follow this guide which will help you Download Periscope for Windows and install Periscope on Windows PC. There are 2 methods given to download periscope for windows pc.