In this article, we feature Proper Focus Glasses review.
The Proper Focus Glasses aim at providing a better approach to people who wear glasses or contact lenses.
But, why do we need an alternative to specs or contact lens?
According to a study by the Vision Council, over 75 percent of adult population need vision correction of some sort.
The problem with specs is that the power of lens changes frequently and both eyes need not always require lens of the same power.
So, whenever the power changes, the person wearing specs need to change the lens module and add a new one that fits the new requirement.
Also, good quality powered spectacle lenses aren’t cheap. Lenses can cost anywhere between $700 and $1200 depending on the type you choose. The price increases even higher if you choose to add separate blue light coating, cooling coating, etc. on it.
What can be done to avoid this problem of having to change the lens whenever the power requirements are changed?
Well, Proper Focus Glasses is the answer.
What Is The Proper Focus Glasses?
You might have seen actors in sci-fi movies using spectacles that can be readjusted to focus on nearer or farther objects.
Well, Proper Focus glasses lets you do something similar in real life.
It lets you instantly adjust each individual lens to focus properly on the thing you’re trying to see.
Proper Focus glasses is the world’s first eyeglasses that lets you flexibly and instantly adjust the power of the lens without having to change the lens module itself.
The state-of-the-art technology used in this pair of eyeglasses is definitely the future when it comes to powered spectacles.
That’s not all. The frame that comes with the Proper Focus glasses is flexible, thus comfortably fits on your nose and matches the shape of your face.
So, Proper Focus glasses lets you manually adjust the power of each individual lens (left/right) as required and has a frame that can be modified to fit comfortably.
To understand about the Proper Focus glasses better, read our detailed review below.
Proper Focus Glasses Review
As we mentioned above, the Proper Focus glasses is a revolutionary product and one-of-its kind that solves a very serious problem faced by millions around the world.
With this pair of eyeglasses, people no longer have to pay thousands of dollars to get multifocal lenses or change the lens when they need a change in lens power.
What makes Proper Focus glasses really impressive and recommended is not just this one capability, but the overall package that you get for the money spent.
Features Of Proper Focus Glasses
To give you a better idea of Proper Focus glasses, let us take you through its features:
- Realtime Lens Focusing: Thanks to the DVL (Dual Vision) technology used in these eyeglasses, you can easily adjust the focusing power of each individual right/left lens depending on your requirement. To make the adjustment, all you need to do is turn the dial next to each lens either clockwise or anticlockwise.
- Unisex Design: With a unisex design, the Proper Focus eyeglasses can easily be worn by both men and women. Also, as there is no fixed power for the lens, the glasses can also be interchanged and used by multiple people.
- Ageless Design: One of the most common problems when it comes to eyeglasses is that one design may not suit all kinds of age groups. However, with the Proper Focus glasses, the design is done in such a way that it suits people of all age groups, from youngsters to senior citizens.
- Waterproof: It is essential for eyeglasses to be waterproof as they constantly come in touch with water. Knowing the importance of waterproof eyeglasses, the makers of Proper Focus have incorporated a waterproof coating thus making it suitable in all kinds of weather and surrounding conditions.
- Scratch Resistance: Another important feature for eyeglasses is scratch resistance. The Proper Focus glasses have a scratch resistance coating which ensures the lens or frame does not easily get scratched in daily use.
- Flexible Frame: The eyeglasses frame has a flexible built thus making sure that it comfortably fits your nose bridge without causing any discomfort. As the frame comfortably on your nose, it also matches the shape of your face. So, overall the glasses won’t look out of place or weird on any face type.
- Lightweight: Eyeglasses needs to be really lightweight to ensure that it doesn’t cause any discomforts to you. The materials used in the construction of Proper Focus glasses are really lightweight thus drastically reducing the overall weight of the product.
- Polycarbonate Lens Construction: The lens itself is made out of polycarbonate, thus allowing easy adjustments of focus. Moreover, polycarbonate construction ensures maximum resistance and clarity while viewing objects. Also, the lens is fingerprint-proof, thus making it very easy to keep the lens clean.
How It Works?
Now that you know about the features of the Proper Focus glasses, the next question you might have is about how actually the glasses work?
As we mentioned earlier, Proper Focus glasses allow users to manually change the focus of the lens when needed.
Thus, if the user is facing difficulties in viewing farther objects with the current lens setting, they can configure the lens manually for better focus.
Similarly, the same can be done to view closer objects as well.
But how is the lens configuration changed in realtime?
Well, to do the same, there are dials present on either side of the frame controlling the lens closer to it.
Users can turn the dial clockwise or anticlockwise, thus controlling the focus of the lens in realtime.
Benefit Of Using Proper Focus Glasses
As a Proper Focus glasses user myself for about an year now, below are some of the benefits I experienced of using the Proper Focus glasses over traditional pair of eyeglasses.
- Easy to Maintain and Clean: One of the best features of Proper Focus glasses that I liked the most is how easy it is to clean and maintain the glasses. The scratch & fingerprint-resistant lens, waterproof construction, and polycarbonate frame built to ensure that the glasses don’t get damaged as easily as traditional eyewear.
- No Need to Spend Too Much on Eyeglasses: Eyeglasses are among the most expensive accessories that we use on a daily basis. With Proper Focus eyeglasses being quite cheaper than traditional offerings, it becomes a very feasible option.
- Easy Focusing of Objects: I have stressed multiple times in this article how good the Proper Focus glasses are in terms of focusing near/far objects. Only people who use specs on a daily basis know how important of a feature it actually is. Being able to instantly change the focus depending on the object and its distance from you is truly a blessing.
- Perfect Fit: Another feature that’s always understated for eyeglasses is their fit. It’s really difficult to find eyeglasses that fit perfectly on the nose for some people, and I definitely belong to that category of people.
With the Proper Focus glasses, I never faced any issues when it comes to fit or comfort. From day 1 onwards, the glasses have always stayed fit on my nose bridge and doesn’t feel loose or fall off.
How Much Does Proper Focus Glasses Cost and Where To Buy It From?
As we mentioned at the beginning of this article, usually a good quality pair of eyeglasses can cost you anywhere from several hundred to over a thousand dollars.
In comparison to that pricing, Proper Focus glasses offer the best value for money deal for eyeglasses.
A single pair of Proper Focus glasses costs just $120.
You can purchase the Proper Focus eyeglasses from their official seller at hyperstech.com by clicking here.
And, you know what’s even better?
The seller is currently offering a limited-time 50% discount on Proper Focus eyeglasses.
Thus, effectively you just pay $59 if you manage to purchase the eyeglasses within the offer time.
There are more promotional offers available for Proper Focus glasses on hyperstech.com.
Like, if you purchase 3 Proper Focus eyeglasses, then you just have to pay $29 per pair. You also get 2 additional Proper Focus glasses along with the bundle of 3.
Similarly, if you buy 2 Proper Focus eyeglasses, then you get one additional pair of eyeglasses as part of the package. For the entire bundle, you just end up paying $36 per pair.
Proper Focus Glasses Review: What’s The Verdict?
Ophthalmologists around the world are now recommending Proper Focus glasses to their patients, especially people above the age of 40.
With this pair of eyeglasses, there is no need to carry multiple pair of glasses or change the pair every few years.
Also, the cost of buying Proper Focus glasses is really affordable in comparison to what a traditional lens + frame costs in the market.
Buyers who once use Proper Focus glasses then do not opt to go back to traditional eyeglasses. With millions of people using the Proper Focus glasses around the world, the Proper Focus eyeglasses are a great option for anyone seeking a perfect pair of powered eyeglasses that isn’t a hassle to carry around or maintain.