Blogger is a free platform allowing you to create the blog for free. But the problem is Blogger doesn’t allow you to change the email address directly.
But here is the hack!
There is an alternate way using which you can change the login email address of blogger easily. We’re going to talk about the same here in this post- Change blogger login email address.
There can be the various reason why you need to change blogger login email address-
- New bloggers usually first create the blog just for the testing and later when they get serious, look to change the email id of their blogger account.
- If you own multiple blogger blogs then managing multiple blogs can be difficult with different email id. Later you may want to change blogger login email address.
- You may have applied to Google AdSense/Analytics/Webmaster with some email id rather than your blogger email id, then you may want to change blogger email id.
No matter what is the reason to change the login email address in blogger, this guide is going to help you.
Change blogger login email address- Easy Method
As stated earlier, we don’t have any direct way to change the blogger primary email id. But yeah, we have the tricks available using which you can do so. Here are the direct steps you can follow to do that-
- Login to your blogger account using the email id you have created the account
- Make sure you already have another email id which you want to make primary. If you don’t have, make sure to create it. It’s free!
- Now go to the blogger dashboard > Settings > Basics. In the permission section, you’ll find the authors added which will look something like below-
- Now click on “Add Author” and add the secondary email id which you want to add as a new admin
- Now you should have received an email to accept an invitation for the secondary email id. Accept the invitation.
- Now again login with your primary email id and make the secondary email id as an admin
- The last step is to login from the secondary email id and go to the same section and remove the primary email id account.
- Done! This way you removed the primary email id and made the other email id as an admin
This was all about how to change the login email address in blogger. Changing blogger email id is not a direct way but using secondary email id, you can do as explained above. For more such tips, please follow this section.